I'm Natasha. I have a blog, this is it. I watch: Doctor Who, Bones, Glee, Torchwood, Hex, Instant Star and about a million other shows that were unjustly cancelled.
I love movies and I use netflix far too much. Don't be afraid to chat at me, I'd probably be more shocked to get a message than you would be scared to send one.
my idea of a hot date
I had no idea there were women like this how do I find them?
I mean shit bro are we really that rare
show me a man who would have a doctor who or tolkein marathon as a first date and I think I will have found my soulmate.
show me a woman who would have a doctor who or tolkein marathon as a first date and I think I will have found my soulmate.
I think they found each other’s soul mates, guys.
I ship it
DIY Easy 2 Seam Origami Tote Bag Tutorial from Whip Up here. From Whip Up: Please note, this tutorial is intended for personal use only. Therefore, do not reproduce, sell or commercialize in any form.
I want this in messenger bag form.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
There are reasons I have had a soft spot for Ron and Rupert for forever.
Books that people read romantically but shouldn’t because they’re missing the point:
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
FYI, I always read these because they are mostly well written and the characters are interesting.